Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'm back, again.

Like anybody cares, Azira.

I'm thinking of writing again because well, there's this huge lump of untold stories (both happy and miserable) in my heart and my mind that I need to unload somewhere before it exploded in my face (yes, exaggeration is my middle name). I don't know, I figured here would be a better place than any other place (obviously). And I hope I figured right.

And also, re-reading my old blog posts, damn I think past Azira has much more wisdom than present Azira. Like, sometimes I can't believe I was able to write like that. And the amount of craps I wrote is also undeniable high. I'd like to ask for apology if any of my older posts make you wanna stab me in the eyes with forks. -.- 

Oh and update about myself (for anybody who cares): Currently in my final year and right now I'm supposed to be studying for my Plant Microbe Interactions paper this Tuesday, but here I am instead. Talk about priority issues. .___.


Till then!